1. Come to know how perfect your life is today.
2. Shift your life around your gifts.
3. Choose your integrity first, your needs second, and your wants third.
4. Before you create a future, resolve the past and perfect the present.
5. Set your goals based on your values, not on could’s, woulds, or shoulds.
6. Stop trying to change your behavior; instead, start shifting and evolving.
7. Triple your personal boundaries until your heart and spirit have the room they need.
8. Stop hanging around people ...
Have you let yourself off the hook too easily?
“Stand up for yourself!” This statement was used by someone who thought they were encouraging a meek or quiet person who was being bullied in some form or another.
To stand up to yourself is another thing altogether. For some of us there is two differing thoughts on occasion; the one for us and possibly one against us. The negative part of your self that seems to work against everything your true and whole ...